Brazil striker Richarlison scored a double in the match against Serbia (2:0) at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
Richarlison scored both goals in Brazil’s 2-0 victory over Serbia in the first round of the World Cup last Thursday (24th). With the first three points secured, Amarelinha returns to the field on Monday (28), at 1 pm, against Switzerland.
Speaking of the protagonist of the Brazilian victory, Richarlison was the ‘artist’ of the most beautiful goal in the first round of the World Cup. With a touch and a bicycle launch, the number 9 scored his second goal after dominating the ball and giving the opposing goalkeeper no chance.
In total, there were 41 goals scored in the opening round of the World Cup. Despite four games tied without goals, the elastic defeats of Spain (7-0 over Costa Rica), England (6-1 over Iran) and France (4-1 over Australia), contributed to the high number of goals and compensated for games without so many emotions. And it’s clear that some goals, like Richarlison, drew attention in the early days. Check out!
Here Are Five Interesting Points On Richarlison De Andrade: Brazilian Football Star
Brazil’s Richarlison scored twice against Serbia, with the second goal coming on a bicycle kick that is already regarded as one of the greatest goals in World Cup history.
- Richarlison de Andrade, a Brazilian and Premier League player for Tottenham Hotspur, was born on May 10, 1997. He plays in a forward position.
- He nearly missed the World Cup due to an injury that put him on crutches three weeks before Brazil announced its team.
- In December 2014, he began his professional career with America Mineiro. In 2018, Richarlison made his senior debut for Brazil.
- In 2020, Richarlison was part of the Brazilian Olympic team that won gold, and in 2019, he was part of the Copa America team that won gold.
- Richarlison was born in Nova Venecia and goes by the nickname “Pombo,” which is “pigeon” in Portuguese.
After Richarlison made it 3-0, the Tottenham striker ran to the Brazilian bench and celebrated the goal with the famous “Dance of the Pigeon”, characteristic of the player, and ended up being followed by the coach of Amarelinha. The fact soon reverberated on social networks and “broke” the internet.
For more such news keep reading Mangoster’s blog.