Smihub is an online Instagram story viewer that allows you to view other people’s profiles completely anonymously. This means that they will not let the account owner know that you have viewed their profile. In addition, you can easily download it by searching trending reels, posts, and hashtags.
This is a special analysis tool to analyze the Instagram accounts of anyone you want. Essentially, it allows you to view videos, images, reels, stories, likes, followers, etc. while remaining anonymous. This means that the account owner will not know that you have seen his/her story. You can easily download and save people’s stories to your device.
Launched on October 10, 2018, Smihub is an emerging analytics tool that is slowly gaining recognition.
SmiHub is a service that is more than just relevant today when almost everyone has an Instagram account. Designed for the requirements of social media users, this platform allows you to view the profiles of people from all over the world without being noticed. View stories, photos, and videos and download them to your computer or phone.
It is one of the most popular platforms of its kind and all thanks to its super easy and convenient interface. Just enter your account name and that’s it! In terms of visual identity, the service was quite constant, the logo built on massive shapes and bright colors, albeit without additional embellishments and details.
How Exactly Does SmiHub Work?
• Check out the main page (Smihub now works as a Dumper).
• You can get a user’s unique ID by copying their profile URL.
• Find their Instagram handle, click the ellipses (…) at the top right and finally select Copy Profile URL.
• To view a profile, article, or picture, just enter the URL in the search box.
• Simply select Download from Instagram to transfer any video, story, or photo from your user account to your new device.
• Just copy and paste the account URL before the user continues.
• When viewing an Instagram user’s video post, you can click the Download button to download it.
Features of Smihub
Users can view Instagram content such as stories, images, and videos while remaining anonymous with Smihub.
• User likes, comments, and follows can all be examined in aggregate without revealing any personal information.
• Hashtags and geolocation can be used to find what you are looking for.
• Media files such as movies and photos can be quickly saved to your device by clicking a link.
• The downloaded content will therefore be useful shortly and will be available even without an internet connection.
Smihub is popular all over the world, but it gets the most search volume from the US, UK, and Australia.
This is because most of the English-speaking young generation lives in this country, and since Instagram is more popular among teenagers and adults, it drives maximum user sessions from these places.
If we talk about smihub reviews, then it has 1.3 million visits per month according to the data available on a similar site. Not only that, but the average session time per user is 1 minute, which is pretty impressive.
Interestingly, the majority of users of this platform are approximately 63% male and the remaining 37% are female.
People also directly search for smihub and trust this platform because it doesn’t ask for social media credentials. And that makes privacy easy to maintain.
Additionally, if users follow the profile, show likes and comments, or even follow or follow the profile, the account owner will never know about it.
Is Smihub Safe?
Today, security is a top priority for every individual, and data leakage is the biggest concern. Phishing and man-in-the-middle attacks are very common these days, so as a user, we must always be careful when sharing our personal information anywhere.
But smihub is a platform that does not require any username or password for any of your social media.
Just go to the platform type in the Instagram username of the profile you want to see anonymously and download it locally, either on your phone or laptop. So there are no privacy issues so we can say that smihub is safe to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Smihub safe to use?
It’s an open-source and free platform that doesn’t charge you a penny. Smihub is an easy-to-use, reliable, and legal tool for a detailed Instagram profile analysis.
Are SmiHub and Dumpor the same?
Yes, Smihub and Dumpor are names of similar platforms. Smihub is an old name that has today been changed to Dumper. However, the features and menus of the tool remain the same as before.
What is SmiHub?
Smihub is an online Instagram story viewer that allows you to view other people’s profiles completely anonymously.
Also, Read this Article: A Comprehensive To Choosing The Right Office Furniture Dubai